It’s 3pm and you’re craving energy… before you reach for a sugary snack, vending machine processed food or ultra-caffeinated beverage that leaves you jittery, grab a FYXX Energy Stick Energy Bite! Easy to batch make so you’ve got energy on-the-go that satisfies your sweet tooth without a sugar crash. Using the FYXX Energy Stick and its brain health supporting green coffee extract, for natural, clean caffeine balance with amino acid, L-theanine, proven to prevent jitters, and some Vitamin B6 for more energy and metabolism support. These tasty energy bites also give you fiber, protein, healthy fats and minerals to curb hunger and let you power through your afternoon.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 FYXX Energy Sticks
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp - 1/4 cup chia seeds, for rolling
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Prep Time 5 minutes, Chill Time 1 hour-overnight. Makes 6 servings (2 bites per serving).
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, leaving 1/4 cup of the chia seeds separated in their own bowl
- Once a sticky batter is formed, roll and shape into a ball, then add to chia seed bowl and shake to coat. If batter is too dry, add more maple syrup. If it's too wet, add more protein powder or oats.
- Place on a baking sheet or in air tight container and refrigerate to harden.