Need a simple, 5 ingredient snack to curb your mid-day sweet cravings? How about if it also gives you an energy boost without the crash, plenty of hunger crushing fiber, protein and healthy fats? All with an amazing chocolate flavor and smooth texture… yup, sign me up! Chia puddings are really easy to make and last for a few days in your fridge… trust me, you’ll be grabbing a spoonful every time you walk into your kitchen ;)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 FYXX Energy Sticks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen (defrosted) raspberries
- Chocolate shavings
- Coconut flakes
- Plain greek yogurt (or non-dairy)
Prep Time 5 minutes, Chill Time 1 hour - overnight. Makes 2 servings.
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar.
- Stir and cover
- Refrigerate for at least an hour
- Add toppings and enjoy!