Rev up your morning routine with an energy boost that will keep you satisfied all the way to lunch. If you crave a sweeter breakfast, but don’t want all the heaviness of a typical iced coffee sugar bomb, donut or sweet cereal that leaves you starving within an hour, this is the recipe for you! You’ll get natural, clean energy (that means no jitters!), B vitamins, fiber, protein, healthy fats, antioxidants and immune supporting minerals, oh yea and chocolate too!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 FYXX Energy Sticks
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 2 dates, pitted & chopped
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
Prep Time 5 minutes, Chill Time 1 hour-overnight. Makes 2 servings.
- Add oats, energy sticks, cinnamon, dates, chocolate, raspberries, and almond butter to a mason jar and stir
- Add oat milk, vanilla, and maple syrup
- Mix well, then screw lid on tightly and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Heat or enjoy cold!