Tick tock it’s time to wake up! Hectic mornings often mean skipping breakfast or grabbing a quick take out option typically loaded with added sugars and greasy fats. What if you could feel good and get going quickly? This easy, fast, overnight oats recipe gives you all the energy boost, antioxidants, exercise supporting nitrates and heart healthy nutrients you need to crush your day, in a super tasty, ready-to-go container. With just 5 ingredients, this recipe will be your go-to in no time!
- 1/4 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 scoop FYXX TICKER
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 4 oz. oat milk (or milk/non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 3 strawberries, sliced for topping
Prep Time 5 minutes, Chill Time 1 hour - overnight. Makes 1 serving.
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar
- Stir and cover
- Refrigerate for at least an hour
- Add toppings and enjoy hot or cold